Monday, June 18, 2012

my girls

my girls have been at camp for a week now. i didn't realize how much i'd miss them. i had a little break-down when we left them, told myself i was ok, and put on my big-girl panties. but i find myself running to the mailbox everyday hoping beyond hope to find letters inside with the camp cedarledge return address. we've gotten one letter from maggie and several from sarah. of course, that's not enough information for this mom, sitting by the mailbox everyday.
so i'm putting on my big-girl panties and throwing the daily letters in today's post. hopefully the girls are enjoying their daily mail. i'll see them soon. in the meantime i'll live by the adage that no news is good news and know they're having fun. after all, they're my girls. fun is their middle name!

No comments:

Post a Comment